Expressway Automotive was established 1998 by local resident Malcolm Lawrence.
For the past decade the Seaford Meadows car service has been continually and consistently developed to become a trusted foundation member of the local community.
Expressway engages the talents of several highly skilled automotive specialists and is building a future by providing training for bright young local youths. Our mechanics pride themselves on old fashioned courtesy and service which is matched with the latest up to the minute training and equipment.
Take your car to the repairer who is:
• an independent RAA Approved Workshop
• certified Safe T Stop Testing Centre
• backed by a Nationwide Warranty
• attending regular Auto Tech and Industry training workshops
• using dealer level diagnostic equipment
• using only genuine and premium quality replacement parts and lubricants
• offering a free courtesy shuttle service
• a proud member of our community
Repco Authorised Car Service Expressway Automotive provides better value and quality automotive repairs of the very highest level at it's expanding Seaford Meadows Workshop.
About Expressway Automotive
Here at Expressway Automotive we are proud to be an Australian owned and operated workshop servicing our local community of Seaford Meadows. We believe that motorists in Seaford Meadows deserve the very best in customer service and technical expertise, that’s why we choose to be a part of Australia’s largest independent network of mechanical workshops, proudly backed by the biggest name in the business - Repco.
As your local Repco Authorised Service centre we have access to the best parts and training in the country and offer a Nationwide Warranty honoured at over 400 workshops across Australia.